Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bow hair

Before one of the shows, I walked through backstage and the hairdressers had finished up for the day and asked if I wanted a quick hair makeover. Of course I had to agree and they gave me a Gaga bow. A makeup artist also came over and quickly did my eyes.



I also met Keisha Castle Hughes (Whale Rider). She was lovely :)



Anyway, how is your week going? I want to know what you've been up to :) My week has been.. average :P
A couple of nights ago I was playing midnight soccer and it was pretty dark so I couldn't see well. I saw the ball kicked near me so I went down to pick it up (yeah I know I was going to cheat haha) and out of nowhere my friend went to kick the ball and ended up kneeing me in the face.



It's still swelling even after I took that photo 12 or so hours ago. Nice huh?

6 comments:

  1. Oooh fun hair!! :D
    And ugh...that stinks about your eye...hate when that happens
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your bow hair from the first photo!! lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bow hair!
    BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bow is amazing! thanks for the comment and i hope you can find some vintage you like on our site soon!

    www.avintagelovestory.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your opinions on Bird and Crown xx