Sunday, November 21, 2010

The party leftovers




So, I thought I'd attempt a clean of my bedroom after my Halloween party.. yeah that was over two weeks ago. I'm a very messy person so I wasn't suprised to find a bunch of other peoples belongings mixed amongst mine. I ended up taking a photo of the left overs and sticking on facebook, getting people to tag the owners in the photo, a lot easier than me having to ask 50 odd people.

To leave you on a bad note. I have a wisdom tooth coming through. Right now it's not too painful but my boyfriend is filling me in on how painful it is to have them removed. I had to search it up, the way people describe the before and after pain makes me want to cry. Tips to get through the pain would be appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. I always dread cleaning my room and no matter how much I try, it always get cluttered the next day! I've had my wisdom teeth a long time ago but I have to say you have to distract yourself with music...just turn up your ipod really loud and imagine yourself dancing and after all the pain, put an ice pack to numb the area and eventually it will go away. Hope it helps :-) xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips :) I know what you mean, I can't stand attempting to clean my room, it always seems to get messy within a couple of days so I figure there is no point :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your opinions on Bird and Crown xx