Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas In The Park

The other night my friends and I went to a New Zealand event called Christmas in the Park. It's an outdoor concert with lots of events. It was a good night :) I don't have any photos of it right now as my friend who took the photos left the next day to fly back to Chile after her 6 month stay in NZ.

Anyway, at the moment I'm trying my best to save up for the Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots. They're so gorgeous and ever since I saw them on Rumi here  I've been in love. Infact, I'm in love with all of his shoes. Please tell me I'm not the only one!

8 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Definitely worth saving up for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with both you and Rachel. Gorgeous, and so worth saving up for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and i really like it :) would love for you to check out mine :)

    http://livinginwonderland-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots too!


    will be glad if you follow or atleast visit me
    www.danielask.blospot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your post is beautiful...

    come visit my blog & we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These boots are a winner!!! Hope you can have em in your closet soon!!! Here's what Im gonna do... I have a direct line to Santa.. Im gonna make a few calls!!!
    Happpy Holidays!!
    Big kiss,
    xoox Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not the only one babe! Ha! How can you not love his shoes?! By the way, love your blog! Definitely following! I would love it if you would follow mine as well!

    Love from,
    Raeshelle!

    www.hellobombshellblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOE these shoes actually obsessed ! good luck with the save x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your opinions on Bird and Crown xx