Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years decisions

It is 3.30pm New Years Eve. I haven't decided what I'm wearing/my make up, let alone what I am even doing for New Years! So here's where you guys come in. I have two LBD's and I can't decide which to wear. I wore one to a Lady Gaga concert and another in a music video.

I like both of these make up tutorials (thanks Michelle Phan) Which do you prefer?

I can't decide between these two dresses. My sister has the tutu dress at the moment so I couldn't take a photo of it so thanks, Aimee for the photo of the dress off her lookbook!


and here's a black dress with goldish batwing sleeves.


Obviously I'm having a hard choice deciding make up and dresses, I'd love your opinions! Feel free to suggest other make up ideas, I'm pretty useless at make up and the make up I do usually, never shows up in photos :P Oh well. Help me!

See you in 2011! xx

4 comments:

  1. My favorite combo would be the second eye with the first dress. But, I liked both. Either way you'll be NYE ready.

    :), luckynumber3.com

    p.s. thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 1st eye w/the 1st dress. u can go wrong w/an LBD and i would play up accessories. go all out id say for new yrs and be super glamed up! have fun
    feel free to follow xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 2011! lovely blog dear, consider yourself followed xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of those eye makeup looks. I think Michelle Phan is brilliant.

    http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your opinions on Bird and Crown xx