Monday, January 10, 2011

Coca Cola Summer Break



    


Last weekend Coca Cola threw a 'Summer Break' party at the local beach where they gave away tons of free coke (a little disappointing for me as I am allergic to it) but there was also free ice cream, body painting, local teen magazines having competitions, a DJ, giving away free jandals etc. It was a great weekend.

Not much clothing wise to show you as I've spent the past month pretty much in swimwear but I've done some shopping and pictures will be up asap.


4 comments:

  1. That's cool! I so wish I could go to the beach...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!
    xoxo


    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool beach!

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounded quite nice :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your opinions on Bird and Crown xx