Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Summer BBQ





1. My boyfriend and I
2. Lauren and I
3. My can. Everyone else went through 3+, I stuck with one.
4. My friend's awesome drink bin. I think I'll come and steal it one day.

I know Summer and BBQ's are meant to go together but it just doesn't feel right for me. Heat mixed with heat makes me want to go dive in the snow naked. We decided to go to the beach afterwards, even at 7pm the beach was packed, sun was shining and the heat was blazing.

If you haven't experienced a New Zealand Summer in your life, you're missing out!

9 comments:

  1. Your blog is soo cute! i love the pictures :)

    check out mine sometime:

    http://dontbeataleteller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never had a new zealand summer so now i'm curious! nice pictures :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on your pics, I'd love to experience a New Zealand summer. Where I am it's snowing outside HARD and no I don't want to dive into it naked! ;-)

    http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics!!
    xoxo


    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're having a lot of fun :)) God, I'sooo jealous! It's winter where I live and I really miss summer.

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love BBQs! My dad always makes these amazing sausages marinaded in beer and then grilled which I love.
    Nice photos! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I want to go to New Zealand so bad! I love BBQ's...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving your opinions on Bird and Crown xx